No products in the cart.
- This event has passed.
FREE real estate information event: Cost of Waiting
February 5 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Join real estate agent Lisa Marroquin and Underwriter Ed Diaz for light snacks while learning about the current housing market and the advantages of buying a home versus renting an apartment in one of the most expensive regions in the nation. Find out why buying a home actually, costs less than renting over time even in the Bay Area. This informative workshop will not only teach you why but also HOW. Leave with a roadmap and step-by-step checklist to homeownership. All this while having fun with like-minded people in your neighborhood.
Workshop highlights include:
- Information about what’s happening in today’s housing market
- How much down payment you will need to purchase a home
- FHA Loan compared to the 3% Down Conventional program
- What loan programs are available for first-time buyers
- How to choose the right Real Estate Agent for your particular needs
Please register for the seminar here.