No products in the cart.
Spinach Salad with Cranberry Walnut Balsamic
- 1 lb fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts or pecans
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons OTOT Blood Orange EVOO
- 3 tablespoons OTOT Cranberry Walnut Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup goat cheese
- Thinly sliced red onion rings (optional)
- Toast nuts in over for 2-3 minutes. Cool. Add cranberries and nuts to thoroughly washed and dried baby spinach. Season.
- Toss with vinaigrette. Break up goat cheese and sprinkle over leaves. Garnish with sliced onions.
Adapted Recipe from: