No products in the cart.
Caramelized Onion & Balsamic Dip
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cups sliced onions (about 2-3 onions)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon each, sea salt & black pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon ancho chili vinegar
- Heat olive oil in large, deep pot on medium high heat. Add onions and cook about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in the brown sugar, balsamic, salt & pepper. Lower the heat and cook for about 25 to 30 minutes, continuing to stir. Let cool a bit.
- In food processor, combine, onion, sour cream, mayo and ancho chili vinegar. Pulse to incorporate, add more salt