No products in the cart.
Tomato Strawberry Bruschetta
- fresh strawberries, cut into mini chunks
- plum tomatoes, also cut into mini chunks
- 1 clove of garlic
- OTOT Traditional Balsamic (either 12 yr or 18 yr)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh basil
- 1 crusty baguette, sliced
- fresh ricotta, dressed with OTOT Extra Virgin Olive Oil, salt and pepper
- Rub serving bowl with the end of your garlic clove; mince the remainder of the clove and add to bowl
- Add mini chunks of strawberries and tomatoes to bowl, season with salt and pepper
- Chiffonade your basil leaves (reserve some for garnish)
- Add OTOT Traditional Balsamic, start with a few tablespoons, add more to taste
- Smear slices of baguette with creamy ricotta, top with bruschetta mix, and serve!
Recipe Adapted from: http://damndelicious.net/2013/07/11/watermelon-salad-with-balsamic-reduction/