No products in the cart.
- 2 medium garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard (try our Banyuls Vinegar Dijon)
- 1 1/2 OTOT Traditional Balsamic
- 2 1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce/dash of cayenne pepper
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced into quarters
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup OTOT fruity extra virgin olive oil (try Ascolano, Eva’s Blend, or Arbeq.)
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- Put all ingredients except the olive oil, zest and black pepper into a blender or food processor. Blend, slowly adding the olive oil until the dressing emulsifies. Transfer to a bowl, add the zest and the pepper.
- This is great paired with a mix of arugula and mixed greens, cilantro, chopped carrots, feta cheese and avocado. Option to add sliced almonds or walnuts. Also great for a veggie dip.